Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Administrative Support Rep
Requisition ID: 25892-300179
Address Line 1: 2200 Forward Drive
Zip Code: 72602-0840
Position Status: Full-Time
Work Hours: 8am to 5pm M-F
Provides administrative support for a department ensuring the flow of pertinent information that pertains to vendor invoices, vendor contracts, etc. Responsible for responding to the needs of customers, processing documentation that is required for equipment repair/maintenance and performing administrative/clerical duties.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITES:
1. Process, coordinate and respond to customer requests for equipment repair/maintenance in an appropriate and timely manner, obtain additional information as needed and issue purchase orders or contracts to vendors; and provides information regarding invoice payments.
2. Interact with internal/external departments and vendors in support of established fleet equipment maintenance and repair parts and service programs
3. Communicate issues and status updates to vendors, field personnel and/or department management, as appropriate
4. Work with field personnel and coordinate steps required to establish new and renewal contracts for fleet maintenance services (Maintenance Support Advisors) in compliance with company policies
5. Process invoices relating to fleet equipment repairs, maintenance or parts
6. Maintain vendor information in FedEx Freight information systems
7. Support department administrative needs, which may include maintaining paper or electronic files, gathering data, distributing mail, ordering and maintaining supplies and answering phones; verify and complete required documentation and schedule meetings
8. Comply with all applicable laws / regulations, as well as company policies / procedures
9. Perform other assignments (or duties) as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• High school Diploma or GED plus two (2) years of general office experience
• Must be customer-service oriented with strong interpersonal skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good typing / data entry skills
• Must be well-organized, detail-oriented and able to handle multiple tasks
• PC experience and ability to use Microsoft Office software
• Able to handle confidential information
• Able to work independently and as a team member
Company Name: FedEx Freight Inc.