Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Service Center Maintenance
Requisition ID: 25892-301292
Address Line 1: 597 Bennett Lane
Zip Code: 75057
Position Status: Full-Time
Work Hours: Daytime
Provide an attractive and safe, work environment by performing general maintenance to facility and grounds.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITES:
1. Maintain and repair service center facility (electrical, lighting, painting, carpentry, plumbing, welding)
2. Maintain grounds and dock area of service center
3. Physically set up computers and act as liaison for computer repair
4. Install and repair telephones
5. Order service center maintenance supplies
6. Repair operational tools
7. Ensure compliance with all company standards for regulatory code requirements of fire and safety, state and local agencies so the facility passes all inspections
8. Complete required paperwork for building maintenance accurately
9. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
10. Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• Must possess high school diploma or equivalent
• Basic knowledge of electrical, carpentry and plumbing skill
• Computer and telephone repair skill helpful
• Ability to follow instructions
• Travel to other centers may be required
• Must be able to work alone or as a team member
• Basic written and verbal communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors, etc.)
• Exposure to noise and vibration
• Exposure to dust and diesel fumes
• Exposure to hazardous materials shipped and packaged under DOT regulations
• Hours may vary due to operational need
Company Name: FedEx Freight Inc.