Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 25892-302173
Address Line 1: 1715 Aaron Brenner Dr
Zip Code: 38120
Position Status: Full-Time
Responsible for assisting in the development, deployment, evaluating and monitoring of the company’s Organizational Resilience activities.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITES:
1. Assist with the development and adoption of organizational resilience processes for the FXF organization
2. Ensure projects are completed and meet required deliverables for assigned projects
3. Develop, coordinate and maintain comprehensive documentation to support the governance and monitoring of identified risks
4. Lead the governance and regular monitoring of significant risks and related opportunities for the organization
5. Lead development of resilience plans with functional department plan owners
6. Effectively communicate and educate stakeholders on organizational resilience processes and mitigation plans and strategies
7. Review departmental resilience plans and strategies and recommend changes as appropriate
8. Develop metrics and measurement techniques to track plan delivery performance including variance analysis of plans to forecasts, results, and risks
9. Develop strong relationships with executive leadership and other stakeholders to ensure an integrated approach to both planning and response activities
10. Develop presentations for training and communication to executive leadership
11. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures.
12. Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems Administration or a related field plus five (5) years’ business experience utilizing demonstrated analytical, organization, and planning skills
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certificate preferred
• Demonstrated ability to apply analytical skills in dealing with issues that are not readily defined or that conflict with available information
• Demonstrated facilitation and project management experience including attention to detail, time management and problem solving skills
• Experience with quantitative methods and statistical analysis preferred
• Experience within the LTL transportation industry preferred
• Well-developed organizational skills to manage multiple projects and priorities
• Ability to prioritize tasks, work on various assignments and coordinate rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
• Ability to build and maintain organizational relationships with various stakeholders in a diverse, large organization
• Strong human relations, communication skills (verbal and written)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook), Access preferred
• Must be able to travel
Company Name: FedEx Freight Corporation