Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 25892-302398
Address Line 1: 2200 Forward Dr
Zip Code: 72601-2004
Position Status: Full-Time
Work Hours: 40
Recover warranty dollars for FedEx Freight on parts and equipment failure
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITES
1. Research Repair Orders (RO), Outside Maintenance Purchase Order (OMPO) notes and comments, and Warranty criteria to determine if failures and repairs for parts and equipment are Warranty candidates
2. Communicate with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), Field Maintenance Management, Parts Coordinators, technicians, and external vendor representatives concerning Warranty candidates
3. Negotiate Warranties and policies that best benefit the company for parts, equipment and services
4. Initiate, monitor and follow up on progress of Warranty campaigns or recalls
5. File Warranty claims with manufacturers and maintain tickle files for follow up and payment
6. Conduct research to determine full liability and recovery of all Warranty items and dollars
7. Reconcile payments received from vendors and manufacturers; keep accurate records of payments, denials, and all information pertaining to claims
8. Draft campaign instructions and distribute to all shop locations
9. Ensure claim filed goals are achieved
10. Schedule meetings with (OEM) as necessary
11. Inspect parts and equipment
12. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
13. Perform other assignments (or duties) as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
• Two (2) years of related experience with a focus in Warranty and/or Maintenance preferred
• Knowledge of equipment and maintenance practices
• Knowledge of and ability to enforce Warranty processes and practices
• Ability to navigate the internet and vendor websites
• Knowledge of maintenance systems and other internal operating systems preferred.
• Good time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Experience and ability to use Microsoft Office Software, including but not limited to; Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Able to follow instructions and complete required training
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
Company Name: FedEx Freight Inc.