Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr Advisor-Demand Planning
Requisition ID: 25892-302756
Address Line 1: 1715 Aaron Brenner Dr
Zip Code: 38120
Position Status: Full-Time
Serve as a liaison between Marketing, Sales, Finance, Operations and other key functional areas to develop, maintain, distribute, analyze and present forecasts. Key contributor in developing best practices, deriving insights, and developing business intelligence reporting related to forecasting by leveraging advanced tools and methodologies.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Gather, analyze and validate data
2. Identify, interpret and visualize trends or patterns in complex data sets
3. Utilize advanced financial analysis, data management and modeling techniques
4. Assist in achieving consensus for demand forecasts by facilitating a collaborative planning process with Sales, Marketing, Operations and Finance functions
5. Develop, monitor, distribute and present reports related to forecasting and help drive continuous process improvement
6. Assist with key stakeholders to ensure accurate metrics are identified and included within relevant reporting tools
7. Develop forecast and variance analysis presentations for executive management
8. Provide support for ad hoc project and analysis request from senior management
9. Assist in the development and mentoring for other Analysts/Advisors
10. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
11. Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Supply Chain, Mathematics or other quantitative discipline plus seven (7) years’ of professional experience in finance, forecasting, financial analysis or statistics
• Master’s Degree preferred
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact successfully with all management levels
• Ability to simplify complex/abstract ideas and concepts for others, and to work in unstructured environments with a process orientation to mine the details without losing the big picture
• Strong leadership, analytical, problem solving, time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Able to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint with experience using statistical software, reporting interfaces and data visualization
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or as the member of a team
• Able to lead project groups and independently represent the finance function
Company Name: FedEx Freight Inc.