Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Learning & Development Rep
Requisition ID: 25892-302759
Address Line 1: 2200 Forward Drive
Zip Code: 72602-0840
Position Status: Full-Time
Work Hours: variable
Provide support to People Development (PD) leadership and employees regarding education administration and ensure established guidelines are followed.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITES:
1. Assist with documentation, editing, and communication of education processes and content including pre-shift meeting information and records
2. Identify individual employee’s educational needs and assign applicable education
3. Provide administration for leadership apprentice and driver development courses
4. Identify and schedule cost effective travel arrangements for students and file related expenses
5. Schedule activities for educational purposes at learning centers and offsite locations
6. Enter education codes, image employee’s education documents, support system-wide education campaigns and provide education records as requested
7. Develop professional vendor relationships to negotiate competitive prices for learning events
8. Monitor, minimize and process learning center costs
9. Develop, distribute, process and report survey information
10. Distribute, monitor and maintain educational equipment
11. Provide administrative, technical and material support
12. Assist in maintaining learning center facilities and supplies
13. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
14. Perform other assignments (or duties) as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
• Two (2) years office or administration experience
• Basic knowledge of company policies and procedures
• Must be able to work with employees and management across all levels and outside vendors
• Good analytical, problem solving, time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Experience and ability to use Microsoft Office Software, including but not limited to; Word, Excel, and E-mail
• Good verbal and written communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors, etc)
• Able to follow instructions and complete required training
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
Company Name: FedEx Freight Inc.