Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 25892-302772
Address Line 1: 2200 Forward Drive
Zip Code: 72602-0840
Position Status: Full-Time
To provide financial analysis of diverse business proposals, development of business plan/strategic plans and provide on-going guidance and decision support to management
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Prepare, compile, analyze, and evaluate data from multiple financial and operational systems and effectively summarize and present analyses, conclusions and recommendations that assist management decision making.
2. Assist in producing forecasts, annual business plan / long range plans and incorporate current / historical information and that aligns with company financial objectives
3. Develop a strong working relationship with functional departments and operations and be able to provide direct financial support
4. Provide support for related analytical ad-hoc requests from senior management
5. Use, develop and maintain processes, information systems and software
6. Use advanced financial analysis, data management and modeling techniques to develop new capabilities around key revenue quality performance metrics.
7. Lead or participate in special projects driven by current company needs or business conditions
8. Serve as resource and mentor to less senior team members
9. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
10. Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in finance, accounting or business plus five (5) years’ experience in financial analysis, financial planning, business consulting, project management, accounting or operations analysis/management
• Strong pricing experience and related analytic skills preferred
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact successfully with all management levels
• Strong problem solving skills
• Strong project management skills
• Able to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and/or financial support systems
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or as the member of a team
• Able to lead project groups and independently represent the Pricing Support function
Company Name: FedEx Freight Inc.