Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 25892-303668
Address Line 1: 1909 Great Southwest Pkwy
City: Fort Worth
Zip Code: 76106
Position Status: Full-Time
Work Hours: full time
Maintain adequate and organized inventory of truck, trailer, dolly and forklift parts used by technicians for equipment repairs and preventive maintenance services. Maintain current inventory by returning parts for credit and utilize national account FedEx Freight approved vendors for stock parts.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITES:
1. Prepare inventory shipping and receiving records both manually and electronically
2. Retrieve parts when needed
3. Communicate with vendors to procure parts by phone and fax
4. Stock parts to and from shelving units
5. Monitor location for proper min/max stocking levels and lead time
6. Utilize computer suggested reorders daily
7. Receive correct invoices in a timely manner
8. Pack and unpack parts shipped in and out
9. Utilize computer system to organize parts (bin locations), primary vendor, monitor open purchase orders, back orders and parts with no movement for twelve months
10. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
11. Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• Must possess high school diploma, general education diploma (GED) or equivalent education
• Must have one year verifiable experience in maintenance and/or parts administration
• Valid driver’s license, preferred
• Must be able to remove and replace a tractor brake drum weighing approximately 110 pounds several times a month
• Commercial vehicle maintenance/parts experience preferred
• MCMS or other electronic parts management system experience preferred
• Ability to follow instructions and complete required training
• Basic computer skills
• Basic written and verbal communication skills
• Exposure to heavy traffic areas while performing the duties of the job
• Exposure to considerable amounts of dust, diesel fumes and noise
• Exposure to climate conditions of the geographic area
• Exposure to chemicals, oils, greases or other irritants
Company Name: FedEx Freight Inc.