Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 25892-304208
Address Line 1: 1715 Aaron Brenner Dr
Zip Code: 38120
Position Status: Full-Time
Work Hours: 8am to 5pm
Perform administrative duties in support of Managing Director(s) and functional department.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITES:
1. Perform administrative duties in support of Managing Director(s) and department, which may include maintaining files, drafting correspondence and preparing presentations
2. Sort, read and determine routing of incoming mail and maintain follow-up files as needed
3. Assist with routine and special projects, which may include monitoring the progress of projects from initial request to completion
4. Handle internal and external customer inquiries; resolve issues and refer complex situations to appropriate level as required
5. Maintain personnel recordkeeping as required
6. Maintain calendar, coordinate and schedule meetings/ conference calls; provide material as appropriate for meetings/calls; may be required to take minutes during meetings and conference calls
7. Make travel plans and maintain itinerary for trips. Prepare any necessary materials for trip. Ensure that expenses are submitted for payment
8. Review vendor and professional invoices, prepare documentation for approval and handle follow-up if required
9. Order and maintain office supplies and other materials as needed
10. Gather and compile information for regular and adhoc reports as needed by management and other staff
11. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
12. Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) plus four (4) years of business related experience, which includes three years in an administrative support position
• Depending on the functional area supported, additional knowledge, skills, abilities and experience may be preferred
• PC proficient with ability to use Microsoft Office Software, including but not limited to; Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Good typing/data entry skills
• Good time management, organizational, multi-tasking and interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle confidential information
• Good verbal and written communication skills with good spelling, punctuation and basic grammar
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
Company Name: FedEx Freight Inc.