Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Creative Concepts Program Mgr
Requisition ID: 25892-309001
Address Line 1: 1715 Aaron Brenner Dr
Zip Code: 38120
Position Status: Full-Time
Function as the creative lead in the Learning and Development (L&D) department.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITES:
1. Define and teach all creative criteria for L&D content
2. Design leadership presentations for both L&D and Communications departments
3. Act as in-house graphic artist for company needs
4. Provide strategic and creative direction for delivering content
5. Develop educational and enablement assets for the L&D department
6. Determine production requirements by reviewing needs and considering scheduling factors
7. Determine project content by reviewing and approving art and copy materials developed by staff
8. Obtain approvals of the building and prototyping of wireframes, storyboards, and assets by presenting final layouts to internal clients
9. Improve asset quality results by studying, evaluating and re-designing creative processes; implement changes
10. Update L&D processes by participating in educational opportunities and in professional organizations that drive innovation
11. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
12. Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience plus five (5) years’ experience in graphic design
• Two (2) years’ experience in Learning and Development
• ATD Certified “Video for Learning,” preferred
• Working knowledge of graphic design programs, photography, videography and typography methods
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Working knowledge of and ability to use e-learning development software, including but not limited to, Authorware, Director, Flash and Captivate
• Working knowledge of and ability to use sound editing software, including but not limited to, Adobe Audition
• Strong creative writing, artistic, time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Experience and ability to use Microsoft Office Software, including but not limited to; Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Ability to organize concepts or ideas in a logical manner and communicate them clearly and concisely
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
• Must be able to travel
Company Name: FedEx Freight Inc.