Requisition ID: 25892-311237
Address Line 1: 1715 Aaron Brenner Dr
Zip Code: 38120
Position Status: Full-Time
Work Hours: 8A.M -5 P.M
Develop FXF’s annual Affirmative Action Plans to comply with corporate objectives and legal requirements. Conduct internal risk assessments, analyze Affirmative Action (AA) and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) data and recommend actions when necessary.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Audit affirmative action related transactions and analyze statistics regarding employment data, applicant flow, hires, promotions, transfers, demotions, reorganization, terminations and other movement with the organization
2. Utilize software programs to include but not limited to, affirmative action calculating software, applicant tracking systems, human resources information systems, to gather, analyze and distribute compliance reports such as the utilization of social media sourcing, postings and reporting
3. Develop/write Affirmative Action (AA) narratives utilizing statistical and strategic information
4. Analyze affirmative action reports, assess risk, and disseminate results to appropriate personnel
5. Partner with relevant teams to implement improvements to functional processes that effect AA
6. Assist in internal/external audits and benchmarking of company practices
7. Participate in or manage special projects, including but not limited to; AA/EEO, Diversity, department process development, function strategy plan, ad-hoc reports Interpret and communicate affirmative action policies and procedures
9. Monitor EEO/AA regulatory changes and advise Advisor-Affirmative Action
10. Participate in the coordination of compliance for government reporting EEO-1 and Vets 4212
11. Provide ongoing support to diversity and recruitment
12. Maintain an effective relationship with all department leadership, human resources and field personnel.
13. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
14. Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience plus two (2) years of Business Administration and/or Human Resources, Compliance, statistical analysis or other quantitative related experience.
• Knowledge of AA/EEO laws and regulations, Human Resources principles/practices, preferred
• Knowledge of a variety of sourcing tools, e.g., LinkedIn, Indeed Resume, Career Builder, Monster Resume, social media, etc., preferred
• Knowledge of Workday experience, preferred
• Knowledge of Affirmative Action Plan development, preferred
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
• Mathematical aptitude with good analytical/problem-solving, time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and PeopleSoft
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information professionally
• Ability to interact with employees and management across all levels as an advocate for affirmative action.
• Some travel required
Company Name: FedEx Freight Inc.