Sr Analyst-HR Technology
Requisition ID: 25892-321183
Address Line 1: 2200 Forward Drive
Zip Code: 72602-0840
Position Status: Full-Time
POSITION OVERVIEW :
Responsible for analyzing, testing, designing and implementing HR Technology applications. Serve as both technical expert and project lead for HR Technology related applications. Partner closely with the HR team (including Freight Canada and Mexico) and other functional stakeholders. Responsible for data integrity as well as system upgrades and maintenance.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Serve as technical expert for applications used in Human Resources; researching and resolving HR Technology issues, provide Tier 2 support for HR Technology application (s)
2. Maintain HR Technology procedure documentation pertaining to new processes, changes to existing processes, system enhancements, etc.
3. Lead, create and complete necessary testing and documentation for new features, upgrades and conversions.
4. Create business process models for HR and HR Technology procedures utilizing Quality Driven Management (QDM) and Business Process Modeling (BPM) fundamentals
5. Research and plan new system functionality and applications for implementation in the Human Resources (HR) organization including recommendations to leadership and represent Freight in cross Operating Company (OpCo) projects
6. Plan and manage assigned projects adhering to Global Development Process (GDP) and Project Management guidelines and fundamentals
7. Serve as a subject matter expert for applications used in Human Resources; troubleshoot, identify root cause and formulate solutions for HR Technology problems
8. Develop educational materials for end users and conduct training as needed
9. Alter query variables in order to generate more complex or ad-hoc reports
10. Provide frequent and clear communications regarding the status of initiatives; keep stakeholders informed of changes and work that is in progress
11. Partner with HR Technology team members, provide system knowledge support and mentor more junior HR Technology Analysts
12. Ensure compliance with the information security policy and standards for all HR Technology applications
13. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
14. Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Human Resources Information Systems, Computer Data Processing, Computer Science, Human Resources Technology, statistics, math or other related fields plus three (3) years of experience providing application support and business systems analysis for an HR or related department in a medium to large company
· Working knowledge of HRIS application with experience using Workday and/or Kronos, preferred
· Advanced knowledge of Query Manager, Structured Query Language (SQL), Microsoft Project/Access, or Oracle Business Process Architect, preferred
· Proficient in technical writing, preferred
· Project management certification or Human Resources Information Professional Certification, preferred
· Proficient in using MS Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook SharePoint with advanced working knowledge of Excel, (e.g., V-lookup, advanced formulas, Visual Basic macros, pivot tables, etc.)
· Knowledge of human resources and system business processes and practices
· Experience supporting other HR Technology applications, (e.g. PeopleSoft, Success Factors or other performance management software, Kenexa or other applicant tracking software, Kronos or other timekeeping software, imaging software, Access Control, Oracle Business Intelligence or other human capital management suite)
· Understanding of the software development process, including requirement gathering, analysis/design, development tools/technologies, release/version control, contemporary testing methodologies and deployment management
· Able to create test plans, test scenarios, test scripts, and use best practice testing methods and QA
· Good analytical and problem resolution skills including troubleshooting
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Proven ability to partner with both internal technical and non-technical staff as well as third party vendors to deliver effective results
· Must be organized and able to handle multiple tasks or projects simultaneously
· Must be detailed oriented with the ability to identify problems and gather relevant information to determine root causes and identify data integrity issues
· Indoor office environment
· Infrequent travel required
Company Name: FedEx Freight Inc.