Proj/Prog Mgmt-Exec Leadership
Requisition ID: 25892-321552
Address Line 1: 1715 Aaron Brenner Dr
Zip Code: 38120
Position Status: Full-Time
Provide guidance, oversight and support to leadership of various activities including special projects enhancing the development and communication of strategy and analysis of overall operational performance. Plan, organize and coordinate executive activities, initiatives and provide guidance through the application of process management, LPSP, QDM principles and analytical techniques.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide support to executive leadership on agendas, activities, and special projects/processes aimed at improving efficiencies
2. Coordinate strategic process improvement projects and collaborate on new technology solutions
3. Identify trends in performance and work with management to drive continuous improvement and develop solutions for improved performance and enhancement
4. Ensure proper compliance monitoring of functional area procedures
5. Act as a liaison between functional departments, Sr. leadership and customers, both internally and externally
6. Review and evaluation of current processes, options for solutions and selection of alternative paths
7. Ensure minimal exposure to risk through compliance with established policies and procedures
8. Support projects and initiatives related to any functional area changes, both long term and short term, to ensure implementation occurs with minimal impact
9. Act as point of contact for Sr. leadership with other officers, subject matter experts, business owners translating strategic instructions into actionable solutions.
10. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
11. Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent work experience plus five (5) years’ relevant experience in complex project and process leadership, which includes experience evaluating, planning and implementing organizational changes and/or improvements.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels within the organization
• Strong leadership skills
• Demonstrated ability to create, prepare and present reports
• Ability to effectively lead project teams, provide direction, guidance plus mentorship, as needed
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships throughout the organization
• Experience and ability to use Microsoft Office Software, including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other applicable computer system/programs
• Strong communication skills (written, verbal and visual)
• Must be able to travel as needed
Company Name: FedEx Freight Inc.