Requisition ID: 25892-334083
Address Line 1: 2200 Forward Drive
Zip Code: 72602-0840
Position Status: Full-Time
Analyze data/methods and evaluate HR Administration business processes to ensure compliance, both from a Legal standpoint as well as Company standards. Complete reporting documentation for HR Administration leadership to assist in identifying performance improvement opportunities and to ensure consistency within the HR Administration processes.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Complete departmental audits, including but not limited to, Verifications, I-9, E-Verify, state and local poster audits, etc. and provide summary reports to leadership
2. Act as a HR Administration business partner in various systems projects related to change of operations, imaging, Kronos, Workday, etc.
3. Review HR metrics each week to provide leadership reporting on trends and volumes
4. Evaluate HR processes utilizing QDM methodology; establish and lead QAT’s as appropriate
5. Support HR Administration leadership on various projects related to business processes
6. Prepare additional HR Administration ad hoc reports as needed
7. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
8. Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in business, human resources or other related field plus two (2) years’ experience in human resources or data analysis
• QDM Coach or Expert, preferred
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, including but not limited to, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint and Outlook
• Experience using a Human Resources Information System (HRIS), (PeopleSoft or Workday preferred)
• Experience using quantitative methods including multivariate techniques to solve practical problems
• Ability to use computerized statistical analysis systems
• Strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills with ability to effectively multi-task
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Knowledge of federal, state and local employment laws and regulations
• Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discretion at all times
Company Name: FedEx Freight Inc.