Requisition ID: 25892-339380
Address Line 1: 1715 Aaron Brenner Dr
Zip Code: 38120
Position Status: Full-Time
Provide information and high-level analysis to guide business decisions. Analyze and evaluate information to identify trends and relationships between data to provide guidance on leadership decisions. Provide analysis and consultation for Human Resource related issues and overall trends in the organization. Design and implement business process improvement initiatives.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Lead strategic research projects, run advanced analytics (e.g., ANOVA, T-Test, regression, etc.) and provide predictive decision metrics to business leaders; Parter with leaders to identify research questions, determine key metrics and interpret results
2. Use workforce planning methodologies to determine business unit strengths and strategic opportunites in collaboration with internal clients
3. Lead in the identification of solutions and approaches to close or mitigate significant talent gaps and lead the design of meausrement methods to monitor progress
4. Manage all phases of projects, including consulting with clients, providing insight/recommendations and developing/ presenting results summaries
5. Lead implementation and process improvement of competency modeling processes
6. Participate in and lead the development and execution of Talent Management & Succession Planning processes
7. Create and manage forecasting models (e.g. job movement, retirement, talent pools, policy decisions) and integrate workforce model output into production reporting. Develop metrics to assess their effrectiveness
8. Lead HR planning processes; present and recommend to higher level management on strategic HR insights and initiatives
9. Develop metrics based on employee demographics, marketplace, legislation and other factors that impact the business, employee engagement and/or turnover. Provide statistical support, consult, advise and deliver data-based insights to HR partners and business leaders
10. Serve as resource and mentor to Workforce Specialists in issue/problem-resolution
11. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
12. Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in business, industrial/organizational psychology, mathematics or other related field plus five (5) years’ experience in an analytical field including experience in workforce planning/analytics, predictive modeling/forecasting, statistical methods, leadership consultation, project management and operational analysis
• Master’s degree in industrial/organizational psychology or related field, preferred
• Knowledge of concepts, practices, policies and procedures related to internal and external factors influencing HR
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office including, but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Experience in descriptive statistical analysis, e.g., correlation, standard deviation, etc.
• Excellent written/ verbal communication skills necessary to communicate with all levels throughout the organization
• Proven time management and organizational skills
• Excellent facilitation and presentation skills; strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to analyze, interpret, synthesize and communicate complex information to non-technical audiences in a logical and concise manner.
• Demonstrated ability to build complex statistical models needed to understand issues at a detailed level and forecast impacts of change
Company Name: FedEx Freight Inc.