Requisition ID: 25892-340558
Address Line 1: 1715 Aaron Brenner Dr
Zip Code: 38120
Position Status: Full-Time
Support the FedEx Freight organization in the development of strategic plans, goals and objectives. Work with executive leadership extracting key priorities, ideas and objectives, translating those into creative strategies and product for the FXF organization.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Formulate cohesive stories using the most effective tactics including kinetic graphics, video, infographic, explainer and image.
2. Manage the creative process working closely with multidisciplinary teams
3. Develop strong relationships with executive leadership and business partners
4. Drive and inspire creative thinking and new ideas
5. Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met
6. Use elevated soft skills that inspire creativity
7. Work well with diverse thought leaders while managing various projects
8. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
9. Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience plus seven (7) years’ experience in creative development, marketing or advertising
• Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite with ability to execute high-level creative concepts
• Familiar with a wide range of design, web and multimedia software and applications
• Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients, colleagues and external partners
• Experience performing or managing a range of creative positions such as: graphic designer, art director and copy writer
• Expert knowledge of the business side of design
• Strong understanding of industry trends and creative tools
• Experience and ability to use Microsoft Office Software, including but not limited to; Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Excellent communication and project management skills
• Strong creative writing, artistic, time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Must be able to travel
Company Name: FedEx Freight Inc.