Address Line 1: 2200 Forward Drive
Zip Code: 72602-0840
Position Status: Full-Time
Develop, plan, implement and support non-traditional LTL solutions which positively impact profitability. Collaborate with Sales, Operations, Transportation and other support functions to ensure solutions exceed customer expectations by developing, tracking and reporting appropriate metrics through statistical analysis.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITES:
1. Research and analyze operations and market data to provide strategic solutions to internal and external customers
2. Educate internal and external customers to increase the awareness, understanding and use of the department’s services
3. Assess customer shipments, network and marketplace information to determine the best transportation solutions for the customers
4. Collaborate with internal and external customers to identify needs and provide solutions to improve service
5. Participate on department projects to serve as subject matter experts
6. Maintain and update department policies and procedures to meet internal and external customer needs
7. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
8. Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• Two (2) years of college or equivalent work experience plus two (2) years of experience in operations, logistics/transportation or distribution/warehouse or a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Ability to interpret data and provide a solution
• Ability to learn internal statistical and reporting software and tools (ACCOPS/CMQT/VFS)
• Knowledge of a programming language (Statistical Analysis Systems (SAS), Structured Query Language (SQL), Spotfire, etc.), preferred
• Solutions oriented with good Project Management skills
• Knowledge of Operations (P&D, Dock) and Transportation (Linehaul, Purchased Transportation) preferred
• Knowledge of LTL/TL marketplace, Rules Tariff, HazMat, DOT, internal Procedures and other regulations, preferred
• Good collaboration, time management, communication and problem solving skills
• Must be able to travel
Company Name: FedEx Freight Inc.