Address Line 1: 1715 Aaron Brenner Dr
Zip Code: 38120
Position Status: Full-Time
Responsible for mitigating the impact on business operations of potential adverse conditions and or events. Focus on the development, deployment, evaluating and monitoring of the company’s Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery activities.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Support the development and adoption of business continuity and disaster recovery processes for the FXF organization
2. Coordinate identification/analysis of the impact on the business during various adverse events, including identifying critical service areas through risk analysis
3. Develop documentation and training on Business Continuity Action Plans; maintain comprehensive documentation to support the governance and monitoring of identified risks
4. Ensure projects are completed and meet required deliverables for assigned projects
5. Lead the governance and regular monitoring of significant risks and related opportunities for the organization
6. Lead development of business continuity and disaster recovery plans with functional department plan owners
7. Effectively communicate and educate stakeholders on business continuity and disaster recovery processes and mitigation plans and strategies
8. Review departmental business continuity and disaster recovery plans and recommend changes as appropriate
9. Develop metrics and measurement techniques to track plan delivery performance, including variance analysis of plans to forecasts, results and risks
10. Develop strong relationships with executive leadership and other stakeholders to ensure an integrated approach to both planning and response activities
11. Develop training and communication presentations for executive leadership
12. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures.
13. Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems Administration or a related discipline plus five (5) years’ business experience utilizing demonstrated analytical, organization and planning skills
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
• Demonstrated ability to apply analytical skills in dealing with issues that are not readily defined or that conflict with available information
• Demonstrated facilitation and project management experience including attention to detail, time management and problem solving skills
• Experience with quantitative methods and statistical analysis
• Experience within the LTL transportation industry preferred
• Well-developed organizational skills to manage multiple projects and priorities
• Ability to prioritize tasks, work on various assignments and coordinate rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
• Ability to build and maintain organizational relationships with various stakeholders in a diverse, large organization
• Strong human relations and communication skills (verbal and written)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook), Access preferred
• Must be able to travel
Company Name: FedEx Freight Inc.