Address Line 1: 2200 Forward Drive
Zip Code: 72602-0840
Position Status: Full-Time
Design, implement and manage projects relating to security systems for new and existing FedEx Freight locations with emphasis on, but not limited to: Enterprise Card Access, Enterprise Video Security, Enterprise Intercom, and Fire Alarm systems.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Participate on and/or lead Security related facility projects and assist management in the completion of facility repair, maintenance, renovation or expansion projects involving electronic fire alarm, enterprise card access, enterprise video security, facility management and building management systems to include on-site visits to field locations when necessary.
2. Gather user requirements in order to prepare functional specification compliance for security systems.
3. Serve as information resource to members of Operations and Security staff with respect to electronic alarm, access, security, facility management systems and collaborate as needed with other FedEx Freight Operating Companies (OpCo) in area of expertise
4. Work with cross-department stakeholders and Security Managers/Specialists to ensure security technology solutions meet the needs of the company while being compliant with corporate standards & best practices
5. Act as project lead by developing the Project Program Plan and managing the project work and efforts of all designated team members or vendors to ensure completion of project on time, within budget and to FXF Security specifications and standards.
6. Coordinate preparation of project related funding requests CLEAR, bid documents, contracts, etc., for all assigned projects; Coordinate preparation, documentation, approval, and contract compliance of project related change order and FAR field repair work.
7. Develop standards documents including standard operating procedural manuals for all related security systems and lead in the operator training programs of these systems as well as in-service training for FXF Security Specialist.
8. Provide direct support to Security Leadership and Security Specialists regarding covert investigations/technical support and assist in protecting high-value shipments.
9. Forecast capital requirements surrounding security technology systems providing industry standard specifications and pricing for all related systems.
10. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
11. Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience plus two (2) years’ experience involving aspects of enterprise card access, video security, network design, project management, installation and / or repair of electronic enterprise security systems.
• Possess a broad and detailed understanding of electronic security systems and network connectivity, facility management and building management systems
• Experience in project planning and coordination including development of project proposals, business cases, schedules and financial justification
• Ability to track expenditures for various projects and contracts
• Good time management, organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
• Experience and ability to use Microsoft Office Software, including but not limited to; Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
• Must be able to travel
• Must be available for on-call requirements as needed
Company Name: FedEx Freight Inc.