Address Line 1: 2200 Forward Drive
Zip Code: 72602-0840
Position Status: Full-Time
Protect company assets, employees and deter criminal activity upon FedEx Freight premises.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Patrol FedEx Freight facilities
2. Provide daily reports of shift activities, implemented security devices and emergency devices
3. Provide weekly reports on all activity pertaining to a specified shift
4. Monitor Closed Circuit TV (CCTV)
5. Respond to security requests
6. Act as a law enforcement liaison
7. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
8. Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) plus one (1) year experience in law enforcement or military security
• Must meet minimum state regulations for license and commissioned Security Officer through state police, board of private investigators and security officers
• Ability to attend and successfully complete specialized training pertaining to risk and vulnerability assessment and other specialized training
• Basic computer skills
• Experience and ability to use Microsoft Office Software, including but not limited to; Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Basic verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
• Periods of walking and standing to maintain security of facility and possible exposure to extreme weather such as heat, rain and cold
• Must be able to work various shifts
Company Name: FedEx Freight Inc.