Address Line 1: 1715 Aaron Brenner Dr
Zip Code: 38120
Position Status: Full-Time
To use financial and analytical skills to provide ongoing guidance and decision support to management and to assist in executing Finance processes and procedures
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITES
1. Compile, analyze and evaluate data from multiple financial and operational systems and effectively summarize and present analyses, conclusions and recommendations that assist management decision making.
2. Assist in producing forecasts, annual business plan / long range plans and incorporates current / historical information and that aligns with company financial objectives.
3. Review financial data, plans, and reports for completeness and accuracy and ensure timeliness of completion
4. Develop working relationships with functional departments and operations
5. Develop forecast and variance analysis presentations for executive management
6. Provide support for related analytical ad-hoc requests from senior management
7. Assist department owners with tools for forecasting, budgeting and overall department assessment
8. Use, develop and maintain processes, information systems and software
9. Use advanced financial analysis, data management and modeling techniques
10. Lead or participate in special projects driven by current company needs or business conditions
11. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
12. Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in finance, accounting, business or a related quantitative / analytical discipline plus three (3) years’ experience in finance or in a field requiring quantitative analysis
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to accuracy and detail
• Good organizational skills
• High level problem solving ability
• Basic project management skills
• Able to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and/or financial support systems
• Self-motivated and able to work independently
• Able to independently represent the finance function within project groups
• Ability to work well in a team environment and communicate across different levels of the organization
Company Name: FedEx Freight Inc.