Address Line 1: 2200 Forward Drive
Zip Code: 72602-0840
Position Status: Full-Time
Compiles and maintains cartage invoices for payment and provides to manager for review and approval.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Review cartage agent invoices and related freight bills to ensure compliance with contractual agreements
2. Accurately enters cartage invoices/information into applicable computer systems
3. Compile cartage invoices for payment provided by service centers/cartage agents
4. Perform audits on 100% of cartage invoices for accuracy
5. Act as liaison between Accounts Payable and Internal Controls Department
6. Reviews problem invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
7. Assist with other Internal Controls Department responsibilities as needed
8. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
9. Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• Must possess high school diploma or (GED) equivalent
• Two (2) years’ experience in clerical support, Accounts Payable or transportation operations
• Experience and ability to use Microsoft Office Software, including but not limited to; Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Good analytical, problem solving, time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate with various levels of internal and external customers
• Basic knowledge of LTL freight handling procedures and daily operations
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
Company Name: FedEx Freight Inc.