Address Line 1: Open
Position Status: Full-Time
Implement and oversee methodologies, programs and projects to strengthen leadership capabilities that support the overall health and culture of the organization.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Design and deliver leadership development solutions
2. Provide leadership development coaching
3. Design, develop, and deliver an internal coaching program
4. Lead and participate with cross functional teams on the development of programs impacting talent development and competency modeling
5. Facilitate talent review sessions in support of succession planning
6. Measure and assess the impact of leadership development initiatives in a manner which helps us define the organization’s focus in leadership development
7. Assist with implementation and process improvement of leadership competency modeling processes
8. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
9. Perform other assignments (or duties) as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Human Resource Management, Organizational Development, Education or related field plus seven (7) years’ experience in the areas of management and leadership development, group facilitation, needs analysis, learning design and program delivery
• Master’s degree or certifications in Organization Development, preferred
• Outstanding communication skills with all levels of leadership
• Demonstrated experience in a business environment with the practical application of key leadership development and organization development skills
• Direct leadership and management experience, ideally with accountability for a training or consulting operation
• Strong understanding of how adults learn, develop and adopt new behaviors and mental models - with grounding in behavioral, cognitive and social psychology
• Master facilitator or presenter with experience developing other senior facilitators and trainers
• Consulting skills and relevant external experience a plus
• Must be able to travel as needed
Company Name: FedEx Freight Inc.