Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Pricing Advisor
Requisition ID: 25894-295222
Division Category: Marketing
Position Type: Full-Time
Address Line 1: 1475 Boettler Road
Country: United States
Zip Code: 44685
Remote Based: No
The Senior Pricing Advisor will be expected to utilize business thinking, analytical skills and technical expertise to lead, develop, evaluate and execute revenue management strategies. This role can also expect to drive large scale, enterprise-wide projects to develop an industry standard pricing function.
They will uphold the Purple Promise by making every customer experience outstanding. Their efforts and customer-focused mindset will have a positive impact on customer satisfaction and, ultimately, the profitability of our company.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Pricing Analytics: Develop mathematical models from large amounts of customer and usage data for pricing and revenue analytics using forecasting, optimization and other quantitative techniques.
2. Pricing Systems: Lead, develop and manage decision support systems to drive pricing and revenue management strategy, recommendations and execution.
3. Pricing Process: Engineer new, innovative pricing processes. Collaborate with IT to develop end-to-end applications using process engineering techniques.
4. Pricing Guidelines: Strategically develop annual rate guidelines for all products in the portfolio.
5. Economic Analysis: Conduct economic impact analyses of revenue opportunities, develop business cases, conduct competitive pricing analyses, and manage the execution of recommendations.
6. Industry Analysis: Stay abreast of evolving and changing markets. Initiate and lead price adjustment strategies in order to improve the company’s competitive position and enhance profitability.
7. FedEx Operating Company Opportunities: Serve as the FedEx Custom Critical representative for collaborating on revenue generating opportunities, across other FedEx Operating Companies (Freight, Express, Ground, Supply Chain, etc.)
A Bachelor’s degree from a 4 year Accredited University is required. A degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, Economics, Mathematics/Statistics , or other analytical disciplines is preferred.
A Master’s degree is preferred (MBA, Business Admiration, Finance, Marketing, Economics, Mathematics/Statistics, or other analytical discipline)
A Professional Certification, such as Professional Pricing Society, Oracle programming language, or other related certification is preferred
5-7 years of strategic analysis experience in business areas of Marketing, Operations, Sales, or Finance is required. Expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is also required.
8-10 years of experience in the areas detailed above is preferred.
Up to two years of experience can be substituted with a Master’s level degree (MBA, MA, CMA, CFA, CFM, etc.)
2+ years of experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlik, or Spotfire is preferred
2+ years of experience with statistical tools such as SPSS, JMP,R, or SAS is preferred
1+ years of experience in the transportation industry is preferred
1+ years of experience with database programming tools such as SQL or Oracle SQL Developer is preferred
EEO Statement: FedEx Custom Critical is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled. If you have a disability and/or you need assistance in order to apply for a position, please call (877) 314-5191.