Part-TimeAddress Line 1:
1475 Boettler RoadCity:
United StatesZip Code:
A writing sample must be submitted with your application in order to be considered for this internship. Writing samples can be uploaded in the “Attachments” section of your application. Writing samples that are submitted outside of this system and after an application has been completed will not be considered. This is a Spring Internship that is expected to run between May 2018- October 2018 or June 2018 - November 2018
A FedEx Custom Critical Public Relations internship will expose the individual to a wide variety of duties and responsibilities as well as projects, training, and continuous education throughout the duration of the internship. The hours are flexible; typically 20 to 40 hours per week based around your schedule. The duration of this paid internship is expected to be three to six months.
You will uphold the Purple Promise by making every customer experience outstanding.
- Focus on internal/employee communications
- Editor of employee newsletter
- Internal communications initiatives
- Assist in media relations and advertising
- Assist in maintaining social media efforts
- Help plan company events
- Assist communications team in crisis communications situations
- Help create marketing materials
Our Ideal Candidate:
Ideal candidates will come from a Public Relations or other communications-related background. Successful candidates will:
- Be excellent communicators possessing strong written, verbal, and editing skills
- Be proficient in AP Style
- Be able to self-manage their job tasks and time
- Show an interest in learning about the PR/communications field and FedEx
- Be able to handle multiple assignments
- InDesign experience a plus
- Experience in building and editing presentations
- Hours are flexible; typically 20 to 40 hours per week based around your schedule
- Paid internship
FedEx Custom Critical is a multiple NorthCoast 99 award recipient, which recognizes the top employers on Northeast Ohio! We offer attractive compensation, benefits, and team member development.
Northeast Ohio - A Great Place to Live and Work!
Follow us on LinkedIn:
FedEx Custom Critical is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled.
If you have a disability and/or you need assistance in order to apply for a position, please call (877) 314-5191.