Requisition ID: 25894-308595
Division Category: Human Resources
Position Type: Full-Time
Address Line 1: 1400 Lombardi Ave
City: Green Bay
Country: United States
Zip Code: 54304
Remote Based: No
A key business partner, the Human Resource Generalist (HRG) provides HR support and guidance to functional areas, working with leadership offering HR policy and procedure support. The HRG is responsible for understanding and being involved with key business objectives and providing appropriate HR functional support.
You will uphold the Purple Promise by making every customer experience outstanding.
1. Policies and Procedures: Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual. Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
2. Consultation: Consult with leadership providing HR guidance when appropriate. Provides day to day performance management guidance to leadership (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions). Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to the day to day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with Legal department as needed/required. Provides guidance, input, and direction on business unit restructure, workforce planning and succession planning.
3. Employee Relations: Manage and resolve employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations. Partners with HR Manager on more complex issues. Complies and safeguards employment law relating to EEO/AA, FMLA, ADA, FLSA, and other related laws.
4. HR Development: Ensures HR related programs, policies, and procedures comply with key federal, state, local laws, and regulations. Fosters transformational leadership through communications, training and development. Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with HR group provides recommendations for programs and policies. Partners with key business leaders to provide HR development and to further support the organization’s strategic intent
5. Engagement: Works closely with leadership and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
6. Special Projects: Completes special projects as assigned. Projects include, but not limited to, turnover report, annual review education, and leader education and process improvement initiatives.
Bachelor's degree preferred
2-5 years HR/leadership experience
EEO Statement: FedEx Custom Critical is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled.
If you have a disability and/or you need assistance in order to apply for a position, please call (877) 314-5191.