Operations Support Coordinator
Requisition ID: 25894-314476
Division Category: Transportation Services
Position Type: Full-Time
Address Line 1: 1475 Boettler Rd
Country: United States
Zip Code: 44685
Remote Based: No
This is a 2nd shift position, 2pm-11pm
TheOperations Support Coordinator ensures timely track and trace of all orders,and is responsible for setting up new carriers within an assigned region.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Monitors load planning boards.
2. Communicates with carriers to ensure loadstatus updates are posted in a timely manner.
3. Enters status updates for all loads into TMSsystem.
4. Communicates updates and/or service failuresto Sales Account Manager and/or Regional Operations Coordinator.
5. Sends carrier packets to prospective newcarriers.
6. Sets up carriers in the TMS in adherence to departmentguidelines.
7. Enforce compliance with company policies andstandard operating procedures.
8. Participates in meetings and/or groupdiscussions.
9. Adheres to allapplicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies and procedures.
10. Perform other dutiesas required.
A High School diploma isrequired for this position
0-1 years of experience with less than truckloadand full truckload shipments is preferred
Additional Job Elements:
1 Ability tolearn and work with multiple computer systems.
We are a 16 time NorthCoast 99 award recipient, which recognizes the top employers in Northeast Ohio! We offer attractive compensation, benefits and team member development.
EEO Statement: FedEx Custom Critical is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled.
If you have a disability and/or you need assistance in order to apply for a position, please call (877) 314-5191.