Requisition ID: 25894-315559
Transportation ServicesPosition Type:
Full-TimeAddress Line 1:
1400 Lombardi AveCity:
United StatesZip Code:
The Operations Support Coordinator ensures timely track and trace of all orders,and is responsible for setting up new carriers within an assigned region.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Monitors load planning boards.
2. Communicates with carriers to ensure load status updates are posted in a timely manner.
3. Enters status updates for all loads into TMS system.
4. Communicates updates and/or service failures to Sales Account Manager and/or Regional Operations Coordinator.
5. Sends carrier packets to prospective new carriers.
6. Sets up carriers in the TMS in adherence to department guidelines.
7. Enforce compliance with company policies and standard operating procedures.
8. Participates in meetings and/or group discussions.
9. Adheres to all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies and procedures.
10. Perform other dutiesas required.
A High School diploma is required for this position
0-1 years of experience with less than truckload and full truckload shipments is preferred
Additional Job Elements:
FedEx Custom Critical is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled. If you have a disability and/or you need assistance in order to apply for a position, please call (877) 314-5191.