Customer Service - Solutions Coordinator, ESS
Requisition ID: 25894-315838
Division Category: Customer Service
Position Type: Full-Time
Address Line 1: 1475 Boettler Road
Country: United States
Zip Code: 44685
Remote Based: No
Position Overview: These openings are for 2nd shift with the possibility of weekend availability
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides a professional and courteous engagement with customers in an effort to secure business.
- Communicates with customers through multiple channels (Email, telephone, systems, etc.)
- Assesses customer needs to determine correct service offering. Provides and enters quotes or orders. Identifies price objections and attempts to overcome by providing value and benefit of services. If necessary, negotiates price with customer within allotted parameters in order to secure and close business, or elevates to the appropriate level.
- Monitors and ensures accuracy in the freight management system. Provides proactive shipment status updates to the customer. Appropriately manages customer response and elevates to the appropriate level when necessary.
- Documents all customer interactions in the freight management system.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Prior customer service or sales experience preferred
- Communicating Effectively
- Listening Skills
- Product Knowledge
- Attention to Detail
- Making Accurate Judgments and Decisions
- Driving for Results
- Information Gathering
- Persuasion Communication
Northeast Ohio - A Great Place to Live and Work!
Follow Us on LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/company/fedex-custom-critical
EEO Statement: FedEx Custom Critical is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled.
If you have a disability and/or you need assistance in order to apply for a position, please call (877) 314-5191.