Learning & DevelopmentPosition Type:
Full-TimeAddress Line 1:
1475 Boettler RoadCity:
United StatesZip Code:
1. Uses instructional system design methodologies (ISD) including Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation (ADDIE) with strong project management skills to diagnose, develop, deliver and evaluate curricula development and instruction.
2. Demonstrates instruction delivery skills and content expertise in classroom settings, facilitates learning, assesses to ensure learning has occurred and manages the learning environment.
3. Assesses learning progress, handles and/or escalates technical, behavioral issues, provides one-on-one feedback, creates learner knowledge action plans (LKA) and communicates to the appropriate person(s).
4. Uses a variety of methods and media to present, deliver and track instruction including digital signage, design software, e-learning modules, learning management system, SharePoint sites, and collaboration software.
5. Writes and develops technical manuals, job aides, checklists, video and podcasts scripts, on-line modules, qualification programs, and other education resources and tools.
6. Coordinates scheduling instruction and learning resources distribution by working with department leaders, business work groups and team members.
7. Leads and participates in the train-the-trainer process to become qualified in instruction content, presentation and delivery.
Education and Job Related Experience
A high school diploma is required for this position. An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree are preferred. Other experience with training in adult education and curriculum development is also preferred
2-5 year’s experience in FedEx Operation Systems, familiarity with ASTD, and adult technical education experience are required.
2. Microsoft Word—Required
5. Adobe Professional—Preferred
FedEx Custom Critical is a multiple NorthCoast 99 award recipient, which recognizes the top employers on Northeast Ohio! We offer attractive compensation, benefits, and team member development.
Northeast Ohio - A Great Place to Live and Work!
Follow us on LinkedIn:
FedEx Custom Critical is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled.
If you have a disability and/or you need assistance in order to apply for a position, please call (877) 314-5191.