- Security Command Center (SCC) Agents will coordinate and monitor the movement of high value and high risk shipments and act as a single point of contact to team members for the escalation of high value and high risk shipments.
- SCC agents will utilize resources and computer systems to ensure the safety of independent contractors and provide theft mitigation of customer freight. SCC agents will provide first level support for the Sense Aware call center.
- SCC agents will be viewed as the experts in security and act as the go-to for questions and support relating to secure services.
- Agents will interact with all aspects of the organization, internal FedEx OpCo security professionals and external law enforcement. SCC agents are exposed to confidential information and are required to keep information confidential under a need to know basis.
- You will uphold the Purple Promise by making every customer experience outstanding.
1. Utilization of FDCC systems and Vendor applications to retrieve information and closely monitor high value security shipments to include but not limited to location and status updates to customers, secure safe parking locations and provide communications internally to operations, leadership and external sales.
2. In the event of a real or potential emergency, communicate with law enforcement officials, participate in FDCC investigation process and provide reports to all levels of leadership.
3. Collaborate with customer’s security personnel to solve problems, identify procedures and provide status updates.
4. Provides resolution to security issues with limited guidance or direction from leadership.
5. Utilize cargo theft intelligence to determine high-risk routes and make appropriate reroutes to provide theft mitigation.
6. Analyze high value shipments to identify trends and report results to leadership.
7. Support sales efforts through participation in conference calls; provide quotes and explain to customers our service offerings and capabilities
8. Demonstrations to customers of our vendor web applications and how they support secure services, explanation of creating a geofence route and the purpose of a geofenced route, explanations of our FedEx Approved Safe Parking Program and explanations of our covert device processes. Additional areas could be included upon customer request.
9. Develop and maintain customer specific and task specific standard operating procedures.
10. Utilize cargo theft intelligence; provide risk analysis of customer lanes, as requested.
11. Ensure secure services information and education is posted on IRIS site.
12. Make determinations when to involve Legal and Risk departments on contracts or services.
13. Answer calls for customers requesting additional declared value, explain cargo liability.
14. Provide first level support for the Sense Aware call center to include but not limited to handling customer inquires received via phone, email, or through the program application. This can include pick up departures, internal phone support to White Glove operations, selling customers on secure services based on product, lane and customer requirements
15. Management of device products to include but not limited to ensuring the invoice is generated, developing and maintaining customer specific reports, coordination of the device shipping process including the return back to FDCC, ensuring devices are charged and ready for use, work with vendor on any technical issues with device operations, ensuring ad-hoc contracts are signed by customer and received in house prior to device shipping.
16. Communications with fleet to include but not limited to customer specific procedures, alternate routes, high risk areas, service procedures, problem solving inquiries and status updates.
17. Communications with vendors to include but not limited to product troubleshooting, vendor site questions, and pricing inquiries.
18. Provide written communications with FDCC organizational leadership to include but not limited to command center news which provides updates on cargo theft intelligence, secure service education and reminders.
19. Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma required - associate's degree in criminal justice preferred
2-5 years experience in ground operations
We are a 16 time NorthCoast 99 award recipient, which recognizes the top employers in Northeast Ohio! We offer attractive compensation, benefits and team member development.
Northeast Ohio - A Great Place to Live and Work!
Follow Us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/fedex-custom-critical
FedEx Custom Critical is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled.
If you have a disability and/or you need assistance in order to apply for a position, please call (877) 314-5191.