Operations Support Coordinator - 2nd Shift
Requisition ID: 25894-324000
Division Category: Transportation Services
Position Type: Full-Time
Address Line 1: 1475 Boettler Rd
Country: United States
Zip Code: 44685
Remote Based: No
This is a 2nd shift position, 2pm-11pm
Do you have an investigative mind? The Operations Support Coordinator ensures timely track and trace of all orders, and is responsible for setting up new carriers within an assigned region.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Monitors load planning boards.
· Communicates with carriers to ensure load status updates are posted in a timely manner.
· Enters status updates for all loads into Transportation Management System (TMS).
· Communicates updates and/or service failures to Sales Account Manager and/or Regional Operations Coordinator.
· Sends carrier packets to prospective new carriers.
· Sets up carriers in the TMS in adherence to department guidelines.
· Enforce compliance with company policies and standard operating procedures.
· Participates in meetings and/or group discussions.
· Adheres to all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies and procedures.
· Perform other duties as required.
· A High School diploma or equivalent is required for this position.
· 0-1 year(s) of experience with less than truckload and full truckload shipments is preferred.
· Ability to learn and work with multiple computer systems.
We are a 16 time NorthCoast 99 award recipient, which recognizes the top employers in Northeast Ohio! We offer attractive compensation, benefits and team member development.
EEO Statement: FedEx Custom Critical is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled.
If you have a disability and/or you need assistance in order to apply for a position, please call (877) 314-5191.