Customer Relationships Advisor: MT: Uniontown, OH
Requisition ID: 25894-327086
Division Category: Customer Service
Position Type: Full-Time
Address Line 1: 1475 Boettler Road
Country: United States
Zip Code: 44685
Remote Based: No
The Customer Relationship Advisor will build relationships with customers to encourage new and repeat business opportunities. This position is responsible for the management of a select portfolio of accounts by vertical industry as well as managing and growing existing accounts by bringing forth new capabilities. The Customer Relationship Advisor represents customer needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality with a focus on reliable, profitable growth. Travel requirements will be 25% - 35%.
1. Develops account relationships with contacts at multiple levels within the organization. Identify opportunities to further penetrate accounts by selling our diverse service portfolio
2. Partners with the Solution Design team to prepare business proposals and sales presentations.
3. Responsible for the negotiation and management of customer contracts and Statement of Work. Manage the account rationalization process and annual budget plan.
4. Responsible for planning and executing customer engagement activities to include customer presentation creation and leading business reviews.
5. Supports sales team by providing sales education and commercial content such as case studies, white papers and industry intelligence.
6. Acts as the point of contact for customer communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on customer deliverables and revenue expectations.
7. Reviews and keeps track of progress of all major deliverables – strategic plan, quarterly reviews, annual reviews, improvement recommendations – to ensure quality standards, contractual commitments and customer expectations are met.
8. Determines project management criteria required to successfully onboard new customers.
9. Manage communication expectations between the operations team and the customer. Interacts with Operations leaders to align metrics and reporting to meet customer requirements.
10. Performs other duties as required.
Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field preferred
5-8 years’ experience in creating, maintaining and enhancing customer relationships as well as experience with and understanding of software, hardware, and networks.
EEO Statement: FedEx Custom Critical is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled. If you have a disability and/or you need assistance in order to apply for a position, please call (877) 314-5191.