Division Category: Customer Service
Position Type: Full-Time
Address Line 1: 1475 Boettler Road
Country: United States
Zip Code: 44685
Remote Based: No
Lead a group of agents in servicing customers, contractors, problem solving, and personal development. Primarily measured through service, customer satisfaction, phone response, quality, and annual reviews. Development of problem solving skills is a key ingredient.
- Other primary functions include some administration and reporting responsibilities, one-time projects, contractor relations, customer service/relations, sales force interface, and revenue generation.
- You will uphold the Purple Promise by making every customer experience outstanding.
1. Employee development - Coaching, training, skill enhancement, annual reviews, IC reporting and follow up, career planning and goal setting, coaching database maintenance.
2. Administration - reporting, time entry in Peoplesoft, statistical analysis of own and others reports, meetings (intra- and inter- departmental), staffing, scheduling, vacation planning.
3. Team development - IC development and implementation, lead team meetings, evaluate and implement processes and procedures, new hire interviews, problem solving (teaching and doing), daily operation.
4. Cost Control - Analysis of variance within the dispatch function as well as making decisions about the amount to credit a customer or chargeback a contractor.
5. Business Development - Sales contractor and sales management interface, customer relations, bids, customer relations problem solving, and develop vendor relationships pertinent to new opportunities.
6. Contractor Relations - Coaching, follow up, recognition, liaison, problem solving.
7. Projects – Direct and oversee implementation as well as reporting on results.
8. Personal Development - Cross-training, seminars, sales calls and trade shows.
Bachelor's Degree preferred
2-5 years operations/leadership experience
We are a 16-time NorthCoast 99 award recipient, which recognizes the top employers in Northeast Ohio! We offer attractive compensation, benefits and team member development.
EEO Statement: FedEx Custom Critical is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled.
If you have a disability and/or you need assistance in order to apply for a position, please call (877) 314-5191.