Senior Administrative Assistant - Human Resources
Requisition ID: 25894-332913
Division Category: Administrative
Position Type: Full-Time
Address Line 1: 1475 Boettler Road
Country: United States
Zip Code: 44685
Remote Based: No
The Senior Administrative Assistant provides administrative support for the Managing Director, Human Resources. This position will assist the executive with management of their schedule and independently schedules appointments as required. Coordinates incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible. Prepares emails, memorandums, presentations, reports, and other complex documents for the executive on various topics. Subject matters dealt with are highly confidential. Answers telephone calls and greets visitors, takes and relays messages, and provide callers or visitors with information, which requires a general knowledge of department procedures. Relieves Managing Director of a wide range of administrative details and requires initiative and judgment to make decisions in the absence of specific directions from superiors. Answers routine inquiries, determines which items can be handled by performance leader’s direct reports and forwards appropriate items to performance leader. This role will uphold the Purple Promise by making every customer experience outstanding.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assists the executive with the management of their schedule and independently schedules appointments as required. Ensures executive stays on schedule. Screens incoming calls (internal / external) and correspondence and responds independently when possible. May prepare emails, memorandums, presentation, reports, and other complex documents for the executive on various topics. Subject matters dealt with are highly confidential.
· Arranges complex and detailed travel plans.
· Completes expense reports as needed to ensure timely reimbursement. Collects, sorts, distributes, prioritizes and opens mail for the executive and department team members.
· Responsible for the general upkeep of the department (kitchenette area).
· Orders and ensures proper stocking levels of department supplies.
· Responsible for the maintenance and care of the department’s printer, fax, and copier machines.
· Maintains and creates the department staff vacation schedule.
· Orders company flowers for various events.
· Updates e-mail and phone lists.
· Act as a liaison with Corporate, other departments and outside agencies, including high-level staff. Handles confidential and non-routine information and explains policies when necessary. Works with other executive and department support team members.
· Works independently and within a team on special and nonrecurring and ongoing projects. May take the lead on some projects as needed. This may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, organizing companywide events, and department / team activities.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
· Associate’s degree preferred
· 2-5 years of experience supporting Director or above
· Advanced Microsoft Office to include SharePoint
· Attention to detail and organization skills
· Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
· Professional written and verbal communication skills
· Accuracy in spelling and grammar
· Ability to organize workloads and meet time deadlines
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Courteous with a customer service attitude
EEO Statement: FedEx Custom Critical is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled.
If you have a disability and/or you need assistance in order to apply for a position, please call (877) 314-5191.