Requisition ID: 25894-336200
Division Category: Intern
Position Type: Part-Time
Address Line 1: 1475 Boettler Road
Country: United States
Zip Code: 44685
Remote Based: No
This will be a part time internship consisting of 20 hours a week.
Looking for interns who are interested in learning about Sales from a unique perspective. Individuals will be identify leads, sourcing prospects and prequalify candidates who are interested in opening a business to serve the Expedite Transportation market. The successful candidates will work side by side with current Sourcing Specialists to assist prospects in learning the Expedite Transportation market and educate them on this exciting business opportunity. This is a complex sales position and the candidate will learn firsthand the responsibilities of phone sales, how to qualify prospects, and how to close leads.
Responsibilities will include outbound sales calls to find and close projects. This position will get hands-on experience with phone selling campaigns, email lead generation, automated voicemail and email templates, TenStreet, sales strategy development and deployment, and results tracking.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Learn sales strategies including inside sales and lead generation techniques
· Job shadow our professional Sourcing Specialist team
· Provide prospects an overview of the Expedite Transportation industry
· Generate and track prospects and referrals
· Build and maintain professional relationships
· Communicate with Sourcing Manager and Managing Director of Operations as needed
· Effectively and persuasively communicate with prospects using effective selling, listening and negotiation skills, proper terminology and approved messaging
· Maintain knowledge of product(s) and program
· Currently a Junior or Senior enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree in Business or Sales with a long-term interest in Sales as a career
· Must be a self-starter with good time management skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Working proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
· Ability to work independently and as a team member
· Good organizational and planning skills, strong attention to detail and accuracy
Northeast Ohio - A Great Place to Live and Work!
Follow Us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/fedex-custom-critical
EEO Statement: FedEx Custom Critical is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled.
If you have a disability and/or you need assistance in order to apply for a position, please call (877) 314-5191.