Division Category: Sourcing/Procurement
Position Type: Full-Time
Address Line 1: 1475 Boettler Road
Country: United States
Zip Code: 44685
Remote Based: No
The Marketing Product Advisor will be responsible for executing effective marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign and developing lead generation programs. Assists the department in developing focused branding and positioning of sourcing collateral. Researches market trends and data. Provides guidance regarding promotions, branding, media channels, and other keys to successful campaigns. Partners with internal and external parties to develop and approve material. Ensures compliance with branding. Recommends specific approaches and spending budgets to reach department goals. Focus is based on organic and external growth.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develops internally or partnering with external vendors the “sourcing plan” for the fiscal year. Includes, but not limited to, templates established, print, video, digital, social media, handouts, and presentation material usage developed to meet contractor’s sourcing strategy. Creates new plans, strategies, and campaigns to reach department goals. Plans and executes initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels. Works closely with the department on program development and implementation. Ensures creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines.
2. Researches the industry, markets, demographics, trends and results. Develops the value proposition for our independent contractors – current state and future state. Value proposition will be used in the fiscal year sourcing plan and built to have contractor sourcing sell to the value proposition. Provides industry research to benchmark performance. Uses data to determine when and where sourcing material leveraged.
3. Analyzes, tracks and interprets data to determine effectiveness of sourcing programs – campaigns, conversions, traffic, etc. (return on investment). Partners with external partners to do the same. Creates detailed reports with research and analysis on sourcing strategies (such as cost per lead, cost per add, sales pipeline projections). Analyzes information to develop and maintain “the profile” of independent contractor. Analyzes and leads the analysis of turnover in the fleet.
4. Partners and manages internal departments within FedEx and external agencies. Examples include – FedEx corporate, marketing, and legal, etc. Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns. Externally, the list includes creative, placement (media buy), and other support type agencies. Navigates and leverages resources needed to meet project deliverables. Leads any trade show initiatives – what to attend, where to attend, and the related logistics.
5. Leads the maintenance and development of the contractor ExtraNet. Determines appropriate build out to achieve a best in class site so contractors can leverage the site to successfully run their business. Partners with other department on the development and content within the site.
6. Budget – oversees the contractor sourcing budget as it relates to sourcing spend to generate leads for the fleet.
7. Complies with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies and procedures.
8. Performs other duties as required.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising or Analytics Required
· Master’s degree preferred
· 5-7 years of experience and a thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing) and market research methods.
· Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools.
· Experience in vendor management
· Ability to work independently
EEO Statement: FedEx Custom Critical is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled. If you have a disability and/or you need assistance in order to apply for a position, please call (877) 314-5191.