Part-TimeAddress Line 1:
1475 Boettler RoadCity:
United StatesZip Code:
Strategy and Planning Internship – 2019 Summer
· Company: FedEx Custom Critical (operating company of FedEx Corporation).
· Contacts: Ken Adamo
· Office Location: 1475 Boettler Road, Uniontown, OH 44685.
· Duration: 2019 Summer
· Schedule: 20 hours per week. Standard office hours are 8am to 5pm, but specific times and days would be determined with candidate.
· Compensation: TBD
Candidate Preferred Background
· Education: Graduate level.
· Graduate Graduation Date: Between December 2018 and May 2019.
· Field of Study (Major or Minor): Finance, Economics, Supply Chain, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Statistics, Data Science, Business Administration, or Marketing.
· Classroom or Work-Related Experience: Preferred but not mandatory: Forecasting, Statistical Analysis, Data Mining, Programming, and Application Development.
· Software Capability Preferred: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Visio, Project), Oracle SQL, VBA, Java, Python, R, analytical & statistical programs.
· GPA: Preferred 3.0+ on 4.0 scale.
1. Project Management: Support project plans and timelines. Coordinate project plans with other team members with Intern Manager’s guidance. Potential for managing assigned projects, and ensuring projects are complete, accurate, and on time.
2. Data & Analysis Support: Provide analysis and recommendations on the efficiency and integrity of current process. Assist in cleansing, manipulation, and consolidation of data from multiple sources. Develop dynamic dashboards that translate raw data into actionable information for business users.Process Automation: Study and document manual processes and develop a plan for automating using robotic process automation software. Assist in the development of the automated process, quality testing, and move to productionEEO Statement:
FedEx Custom Critical is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled.
If you have a disability and/or you need assistance in order to apply for a position, please call (877) 314-5191.