Manager, Talent Acquisition
Requisition ID: 25894-341100
Division Category: Human Resources
Position Type: Full-Time
Address Line 1: 1475 Boettler Road
Country: United States
Zip Code: 44685
Remote Based: No
Acts as a strategic business partner by developing and executing human resource strategies for talent acquisition and workforce planning that align with and support the overall strategic direction of the company. Develops and manages effective recruiting strategies and activities, influences partners, provides insight into the talent market and delivers results in a timely and efficient manner. Supports programs that include affirmative action, diversity and inclusion, intern and alternative talent pipelines. Engages with key leaders to ensure that efforts support business initiatives and cultivate a diverse, talented and engaged workforce. Is a key contributor to the overall workforce development strategy to ensure a pipeline of talent for current and future business needs. Leverages workforce analytics to identify opportunities and develop meaningful and actionable metrics to drive workforce decisions and strategies.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
· Defines and implements the strategy for talent acquisition and works with internal customers to determine appropriate staffing needs and solutions to meet business requirements
· Defines talent planning and strategies by using key HR metrics to analyze and solve business problems that impact organizational effectiveness
· Develops and maintains networks for candidate sources to ensure a solid pipeline of talent to support the company’s current and future needs
· Oversees intern program
· Support the organization’s strategy for affirmative action, diversity and inclusion and leverages EEO/AAP compliance
· Oversees the use of systems and technologies to efficiently track applicants from selection to on-boarding
· Manages team to source and obtain desired and diverse talent to best fit company culture
· Bachelor’s Degree, required (equivalent work experience accepted in lieu of degree)
· Master’s Degree preferred
· PHR/SPHR preferred
· 5-8 years of relative experience in Human Resources or related field
· 5+ years of leadership experience
· Working knowledge of external laws and regulations governing Human Resources and Employment practices
· Experience in developing and presenting recruiting strategies and analysis
· Strong attention to detail, analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
We are a 16 time NorthCoast 99 award recipient, which recognizes the top employers in Northeast Ohio! We offer attractive compensation, benefits and team member development.
Northeast Ohio - A Great Place to Live and Work!
Follow Us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/fedex-custom-critical
EEO Statement: FedEx Custom Critical is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled. If you have a disability and/or you need assistance in order to apply for a position, please call (877) 314-5191.