Full-TimeAddress Line 1:
1475 Boettler RoadCity:
United StatesZip Code:
Assist company lawyers in all stages of corporate transactions, regulatory matters and litigation management, as directed from time to time. Such assistance shall include the preparation of commercial contracts as well as documents, filings and written responses necessary to comply with federal, state and local regulations in the conduct of business activities, all under the supervision and direction of licensed company attorneys.
Uphold the Purple Promise by making every FedEx customer (internal and external) experience outstanding
Job Duties and Responsibilities
1. Initial review, revision and negotiation of miscellaneous operating contracts and service agreements according to established contracting standards and under attorney supervision.
2. Maintain, revise and monitor the contract approval process and departmental statistics.
5. Prepare initial response and company position regarding owner-operator and driver demands for unemployment compensation, workers’ compensation, unpaid remuneration, or other similar third-party demands upon the Company.
6. Assist monitoring changes to and trends in government and legislative policies at the federal, state, local and international level; provide pertinent information to attorneys and other team members.
10. Other duties as assigned.
· College Education – BA or BS
· 5+ years paralegal experience required
· Ability to analyze, review, and make recommendations
· Ability to work independently
We are a 16-time NorthCoast 99 award recipient, which recognizes the top employers in Northeast Ohio! We offer attractive compensation, benefits and team member development.
Northeast Ohio - A Great Place to Live and Work!
Follow us on LinkedIn:
Contract,contracts, contract review, contract negotiating, real estate EEO Statement:
FedEx Custom Critical is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled. If you have a disability and/or you need assistance in order to apply for a position, please call (877) 314-5191.