Account Development Specialist I
Requisition ID: 25894-344448
Division Category: Supply Chain & Logistics
Position Type: Full-Time
Address Line 1: 1400 Lombardi Ave
City: Green Bay
Country: United States
Zip Code: 54304
Remote Based: No
The Account Development Specialist I will build relationships with customers to encourage new and repeat business opportunities. This role will represent customer needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality with a focus on reliable, profitable growth.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide day to day customer service activities - communication, decision making, problem resolution and basic analysis.
2. Responds to direct customer service inquiries via multiple channels.
3. Responds to direct customer pricing inquiries and provide timely sales quotes.
4. Provides customer support related to the entry, execution, and management or orders.
5. Responsible to execute the customer engagement strategy to meet customer expectations, maintain overall service and ensure a consistent customer experience.
6. Provides customer service support to internal sales representative group.
7. Identify and escalate unresolved customer issues, continuous improvement, and new service opportunities to leadership.
8. Adhere to all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies and procedures.
9. Perform other duties as required.
Required Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, supply chain or related field with 2 or more years of customer service or related experience.
· High school diploma or equivalent and 4 years of customer service or related experience will be accepted in lieu of an undergraduate degree.
· At least 1 year experience with track/trace responsibilities preferred
EEO Statement: FedEx Custom Critical is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled.
If you have a disability and/or you need assistance in order to apply for a position, please call (877) 314-5191.