Job ID: 700540BR
Division Category: General
Position Type: Full-Time
Address Line 1: 1475 Boettler Road
Country: United States
Zip Code: 44685
Remote Based: No
The Business Process Engineer is responsible for evaluating processes, providing recommendations and implementing practices to ensure efficiency. This role will serve as technical lead on large automation projects and will be involved in identifying processes to improve our quality metrics. In addition, this individual will devise strategies that reduce errors, enhance the customer/driver experience, and improve relationships across operating companies.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Builds and maintains a comprehensive list of process maps across all functional areas.
2. Re-Models processes to improve workflow, reduce bottlenecks, and increase efficiency.
3. Conducts time studies and workflow assessments to identify areas targeted for improvement.
4. Prepares workflow maps and SOPs that assist the business in better understanding processes, bottlenecks, and improvement opportunities.
5. Designs dynamic and comprehensive quality KPIs to better track actual service performance and quality.
6. Provides input on corrective actions when service failures arise.
7. Builds models to accurately predict quality failures and predicatively prevent them.
8. Leverages data to improve decision making and reduce errors.
9. Adheres to all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies and procedures.
10. Perform other duties as required.
A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics,or a related field is required to apply
A Master’s degree in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics,or a related field is preferred. A professional certification such as Six Sigma, Lean, SAFe, SMTA, or CQPA is also preferred
5-7 years of experience as a Process Analyst, Process Engineer, or industrial engineer is required
7-10 years of experience as a Process Analyst, Process Engineer, or industrial engineer is preferred
Additional Job Elements:
1. Knowledgeable in BPMN (Process Mapping Software).
2. Skills in data mining and manipulation within RDBSs using SQL.
3. Experiencewith time studies, AB testing, etc.
4. Ability to leverage automation tools such as Robotic Process Automation and Natural Voice Processing.
5. Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
We are a multiple NorthCoast 99 award recipient, which recognizes the top employers in Northeast Ohio! We offer attractive compensation, benefits and team member development.
Northeast Ohio - A Great Place to Live and Work!
Follow Us on LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/company/fedex-custom-critical
Lean,lean six sigma, 6 sigma, black belt, green belt, process improvement, business engineer, business engineering, process, processes, analyst, analysis, process mapping, process map, SAFe,e SMTA, CQPA, stats, statistics, model, modeling, workflow,agile
EEO Statement: FedEx Custom Critical is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled. If you have a disability and/or you need assistance in order to apply for a position, please call (877) 314-5191.