Operations Office Supervisor
Requisition ID: 25897-325282
Job Type: Full Time
Division Category: Administrative
Postal Code: L4W 3Y2
Split Shift: No
Responsible for the administration needs of the Operations office, controlling costs and producing quality service for internal and external customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead, educate and develop company employees
• Provide education and monitor employees’ performance.
• Maintain and monitor phone and computer systems to ensure standards are maintained
• Monitor and analyze all opportunities to cut costs and improve efficiencies
• Assist customers with rate quotes, claim information and setting appointments
• Perform administrative functions such as printing delivery receipts, manifest shipments on a trailer, billing freight bills, trace shipments, etc.
• Conduct pre-shift meetings
• Implement company policy
• Post-Secondary education preferred
• Thorough understanding of the transportation industry
• Good communication skills (written and verbal)
• Excellent computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Proven leadership skills
• Good interpersonal skills as well as organization skills
This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
Shift Hours To: 03:00