Requisition ID: 25897-331485
Job Type: Full Time
Division Category: Management
Postal Code: L4W 4Y1
Split Shift: No
Responsible for maintaining files and programs supporting the auto rater. Responsible for the customer coding maintenance and set up of account codes for customers
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Lead and develop pricing employees. Schedule, mentor, organize and advise as needed.
2. Maintain company’s auto rater daily, involving constant problem solving, analyzing, developing and gathering of data; requires testing and implementation into system as well as communication of these changes and issues to other employees.
3. Monitor the National Diesel Price each week to make necessary changes to the auto rater. Input, log and repot the prices and surcharge exceptions for customer’s published pricing.
4. Set up queues to trap customer bills that the system cannot auto rate.
5. Review freight bill correction detail including analyzing, logging and reporting of results.
6. Coordinate with Pricing department to keep updated on new tariffs and accounts
7. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
8. Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• High School diploma, required; Bachelor’s degree or four (4) years of directly related work experience
• Five (5) years’ experience pricing and transportation, required
• Two (2) years leadership experience, required
• Ability to read and understand bills of lading and freight bills
• Experience using Microsoft Office Software, including but not limited to (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and the Internet
• Good organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills