Requisition ID: POSTING-3-100867
Job Title: Pricing Specialist
Job Requisition #: RC111235
10040 18th Street N.
St Petersburg, United States
Time Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Family: FTN: Ecommerce Professional
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts complex pricing analysis and develops analytical tools utilizing advanced computer modeling techniques, database tools and approaches
- Develops advanced tools, scientific models and statistical reports to track, analyze, and optimize volume, revenue, yield and profitability
- Develops pricing models and conducts cost modelling for E-Commerce services
- Demonstrates excellence in complex computer aided modeling & decision support utilizing advanced programming languages (e.g. C, SAS, SQL, and VB.net), relational database management systems or online analytical processing tools (e.g. CPLEX)
- Assess costing structure and provide recommendations on tactics that can be leveraged to improve profitability for specific accounts along with shipping lanes
- Establish strong cross-functional relationships with FedEx Services, FedEx Trade Networks Inc., and P2P
- Understanding of E-Commerce market competitive landscape, technologies, consumer needs and FedEx Cross Border’s role in FedEx ecosystem
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
Bachelor’s degree/equivalent. At least two (2) years’ experience with data analysis preferably in the E-Commerce industry. Must possess experience using Microsoft Excel and database platforms to pull and analyze data in support of key initiatives. Must possess a good understanding of data and possess the ability to analyze and interpret operational data. Demonstrated experience compiling data, evaluating data and providing reporting to internal stakeholders. Ability to synthesize large amounts of data. Excellent written and verbal skills.
FedEx Trade Networks provides e-Commerce, freight forwarding, as well as import and export services that allow companies to reach markets throughout the world. They help customers of all sizes solve the intricacies of shipping goods globally by providing comprehensive international ocean and air freight forwarding, surface transportation and distribution, customs brokerage, trade and customs advisory services, and advanced e-commerce and trade facilitation solutions.
People–Service–Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees' well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honor innovation, integrity and diversity. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.
We're glad you stopped by and hope your job search experience with FedEx Trade Networks, Inc. will be rewarding. We look forward to hearing from you!