Job Title: LM051: Retail Service Agent
Job Requisition Number: RC118446
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Retail
Time Type: Full Time
Av. Juarez Num. 28
Uruapan, Michoacán 60000
Experience in a FedEx SCS warehouse operation with a good knowledge of the operation and the requirements of its key customers, including competent at picking & packing with a good knowledge of relevant working methods. Good planning & organizing skills with the ability to determine & co-ordinate sequences of tasks for self & others. Experience of working effectively with multiple work processes & procedures. Good interpretation skills with experience of translating customer specific instructions into actual requirements. Basic skills in using technology e.g. scanner /printer / intranet etc with the ability to perform basic maintenance tasks.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013