Senior Account Executive / Manager
Requisition ID: POSTING-3-102283
Job Title: Senior Account Executive / Manager
Job Requisition #: RC119617
Unit 801, Metroplaza Tower 1
Kwai Fong, Hong Kong
Time Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Family: FTN: Sales Sales
• To provide an experienced level of expertise in selling FedEx services with the objective to build the customer base, achieve revenue targets and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Achieve sales objectives by developing new customer, and maximizing new business opportunities
- Build and maintain good relationships with clients
- Work closely with internal parties to provide assistances and resolves customers account issues
- Responsible for the preparations of quotations, sales analytical reports and related documents
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in Freight Forwarding or Logistics industry
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Applications.
- Strong sales drive
- Effective communications and presentation skills
- Excellent command of English & Mandarin (both written and spoken).
- Proactive, self-motivated & aggressive to meet the target
FedEx Trade Networks provides e-Commerce, freight forwarding, as well as import and export services that allow companies to reach markets throughout the world. They help customers of all sizes solve the intricacies of shipping goods globally by providing comprehensive international ocean and air freight forwarding, surface transportation and distribution, customs brokerage, trade and customs advisory services, and advanced e-commerce and trade facilitation solutions.
People–Service–Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees' well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honor innovation, integrity and diversity. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.
We're glad you stopped by and hope your job search experience with FedEx Trade Networks, Inc. will be rewarding. We look forward to hearing from you!