Account Executive, Enterprise Regional
Requisition ID: POSTING-3-103598
Job Title: Account Executive, Enterprise Regional
职位申请 ID: RC120792
10/F, Ben Ben Mansion
职位系列: FTN: Sales Sales
•To identify opportunities for customer acquisition, retention and growth while offering customers a full array of value added services. •To monitor competitor actions in each account to ensure that appropriate responses are formulated and communicated. •To provide input to senior management, into the overall account strategy across APAC region in conjunction with the customers growth plans.
- Develop net and gross revenue set as target and hunt for new regional accounts for air, ocean, warehousing & brokerage.
- Ensures attainment of revenue and margin/yield goals for assigned accounts.
- Develops and implements a comprehensive strategy for each account that ensures attainment of all required sales activities to include sales calls, service calls, proposal presentations, VIP trips, as well as any other sales activities.
- Establishes relationships with senior officer levels within assigned/new accounts.
- Develops and maintains account intelligence system that records, stores, and reports all sales activities, account information, marketplace and industry information, competitive information, as well as any other necessary information.
- Directs the development and implementation of sales and marketing programs within assigned accounts.
- Monitors FedEx Companies product quality and customer satisfaction within assigned accounts.
- Directs and/or executes problem resolution for all assigned accounts.
- This position will require collaborative selling and the ability to work effectively and efficiently with the other FedEx operating companies.
- Position requires approximately 50% travel covering the Asia Pacific region.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS FOR SUCCESSFUL PERFORMANCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in business.
- Above five (5) years of directly related freight forwarding experience & two (2) years of consultative business development experience with emphasis on trade lane development.
- Provide market data such as potential customer, trade lane development, traffic mix, sector and competition.
- Achieve major account sales goals & to plan & to execute major customer sales strategies.
- Ability to seek out available resources to create preliminary comprehensive account overviews and summaries.
- Basic financial competitive analyses by industry vertical, quantitative benchmarking preferred.
- Track record of success in a large, high powered transportation environment.
- International transportation experience is mandatory, domestic transportation and/or distribution background can complement but not replace international experience.
- The ability to function and flourish in a matrix management company.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin, both spoken and written.
- Effective analytical, problem solving, communication, negotiation, and consultative selling skills.
- Self-starter who is self-motivated to accomplish sales goals and objectives with minimal daily supervision.
- Professionalism and persuasive presentation skills with the ability to grasp and communicate complex value propositions.
FedEx Trade Networks提供全球范围内的电子商务、货运代理、进出口服务。通过提供综合国际海运和空运代理、地面运输和分拨、报关代理、贸易和报关咨询服务，以及先进的电子商务和贸易便利化解决方案，我们帮助各种规模的客户解决全球运输货物的复杂问题。
员工 - 服务 - 利润。我们在意我们的员工，所以员工能够提供完美的服务给我们的顾客，由此顾客给予联邦快递足以成长的利润。我们在同业中的成功源自于员工。透过员工 - 服务 - 利润的哲学，我们拥有鼓励员工创新的工作环境，以提供顾客尽所能最高质量的服务。
欢迎您浏览我们的网站，希望您在FedEx Trade Networks的求职经历会有所收获。我们期待您的消息!