Job Title: Account Executive, Enterprise Regional
職務申請 ID: RC120792
10/F, Ben Ben Mansion
職系: FTN: Sales Sales
•To identify opportunities for customer acquisition, retention and growth while offering customers a full array of value added services. •To monitor competitor actions in each account to ensure that appropriate responses are formulated and communicated. •To provide input to senior management, into the overall account strategy across APAC region in conjunction with the customers growth plans.
- Develop net and gross revenue set as target and hunt for new regional accounts for air, ocean, warehousing & brokerage.
- Ensures attainment of revenue and margin/yield goals for assigned accounts.
- Develops and implements a comprehensive strategy for each account that ensures attainment of all required sales activities to include sales calls, service calls, proposal presentations, VIP trips, as well as any other sales activities.
- Establishes relationships with senior officer levels within assigned/new accounts.
- Develops and maintains account intelligence system that records, stores, and reports all sales activities, account information, marketplace and industry information, competitive information, as well as any other necessary information.
- Directs the development and implementation of sales and marketing programs within assigned accounts.
- Monitors FedEx Companies product quality and customer satisfaction within assigned accounts.
- Directs and/or executes problem resolution for all assigned accounts.
- This position will require collaborative selling and the ability to work effectively and efficiently with the other FedEx operating companies.
- Position requires approximately 50% travel covering the Asia Pacific region.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS FOR SUCCESSFUL PERFORMANCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in business.
- Above five (5) years of directly related freight forwarding experience & two (2) years of consultative business development experience with emphasis on trade lane development.
- Provide market data such as potential customer, trade lane development, traffic mix, sector and competition.
- Achieve major account sales goals & to plan & to execute major customer sales strategies.
- Ability to seek out available resources to create preliminary comprehensive account overviews and summaries.
- Basic financial competitive analyses by industry vertical, quantitative benchmarking preferred.
- Track record of success in a large, high powered transportation environment.
- International transportation experience is mandatory, domestic transportation and/or distribution background can complement but not replace international experience.
- The ability to function and flourish in a matrix management company.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin, both spoken and written.
- Effective analytical, problem solving, communication, negotiation, and consultative selling skills.
- Self-starter who is self-motivated to accomplish sales goals and objectives with minimal daily supervision.
- Professionalism and persuasive presentation skills with the ability to grasp and communicate complex value propositions.
員工 - 服務 - 利潤。我們在意我們的員工，所以員工能夠提供完美的服務給我們的顧客，由此顧客給予聯邦快遞足以成長的利潤。我們在同業中的成功源自於員工。透過員工 - 服務 - 利潤的哲學，我們擁有鼓勵員工創新的工作環境，以提供顧客盡所能最高質量的服務。