Job Title: LM526:Sr Programmer/Analyst
Job Requisition Number: RC120754
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Programmer Analyst
Time Type: Full Time
Parque Logistico San Martin Obispo Park II
Cuautitlan Izcalli, Estado de México 54769
Bachelor's Degree/Equivalent in Computer Science, MIS, or related discipline. Five (5) years experience in systems development. Skills in one or more programming languages used by FedEx. Strong communications skills. If position is in mainframe environment, also requires: Systems experience IBM operating systems development or microprocessors. IMS experience. If position is in a client/server environment also requires experience in systems development and experience with distributed systems. Experience using client/server technology, object oriented (OO) development or case tools. Knowledge of software engineering principles.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013